Video of the Day
Items you will need
2 cups hydrogen peroxide
2 tbsp Borax
Mange is a skin condition that results from a localized mite infestation. Depending on the type of mange, symptoms can include itching and hair loss. Borax, a derivative of boric acid, can be used to cure mange. While boric acid is toxic, Borax is a safe and effective treatment for mange.
Pour 2 cups of 1 percent hydrogen peroxide into a spray bottle.
Add 2 tablespoons Borax to the water.
Spray the affected area with the solution. Do not wash it off. The solution should be left on to dry.
Repeat this application once a week for two months.
- Two Dogs image by ziggyhendry from Fotolia.com